Issue 2 Sketchhhhhyyyyyy

July 7, 2011

Huh? What? Oh. Okay.

Huh? What? Oh. Okay.

So I'm actually motivated and just finishing up a freelance job, so my brain is operational again and I'm finally getting Issue 2 done.

It should be pretty cool.
It's the same song and dance and before.

$5 gets you a copy (this includes shipping)

If you live in Long Beach, I'll just charge you a beer the next time we run into each other at a Dirt Nasty concert or something.

This last year has been pretty decent living in Long Beach. I have an okay job that pays shit, but I get to buy vintage shit for cheap and have rich gay dudes give me high fives when I know lyrics to Whitney Houston songs. (Yes, this happened and it was even more wonderful than it sounds.)

So, I guess it's time for me to take the whiskey train to layout town and get this fuckin' thing going...

No comments:

Post a Comment